This blog is about the randomly beautiful things that show up in my life, beautiful because they are inspiring me and random just because they are found everywhere- but usually in the most unlikely situations and spaces ;)
I often have this desire in me to put the things I've come to realize, things that strike me and push me further into a song. Sadly I do better with singing other people's songs, so it usually does not happen ;)
Here I'll post my songs that have never made it to the state of a song.
May their melody find its way into hearts instead of ears then.
I often have this desire in me to put the things I've come to realize, things that strike me and push me further into a song. Sadly I do better with singing other people's songs, so it usually does not happen ;)
Here I'll post my songs that have never made it to the state of a song.
May their melody find its way into hearts instead of ears then.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen